FCG International 2014 Aims To Grow Into The Largest Event In Junior Golf History
In 2013, with the cooperation of companies such as: Gatorade, Oakley, Cobra/Puma, PlayKleen, Golfdotz and more, the FCG International had a field made up of 624 junior golfers from 18 states and 32 countries. Our 2013 champions included golfers from Washington, Michigan and Florida as well as countries such as the Philippines, Trinidad & Tobago, Thailand and China.
The FCG International has definitely had it’s share of successful past champions, some of the more recognizable names include:
– Tianlang Guan – Youngest Player to Play in the Masters
– Ye Wo Cheng – Youngest Player to Play in a European Tour Event
– Ariya Jutanugarn – LPGA Tour Player
– Moriya Jutanugarn – LPGA Tour Player
– Todd Baek – PGA and Web.com Tour Player
– Whitney Hillier – LET Player
Please join us for a “true world championship and proven training ground for the Callaway Junior Worlds.” For additional information please visit our Tournament Webpage and watch our Tournament Video in order to get a better sense of what the FCG International looks like in action.